Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gonpachi

One of the most memorable dinners we had in Japan would be in Gonpachi.

It was where the fight scene between Uma Thurman and the Japanese School girl was.

Image lifted from Google



Proud to say these are my pictures and are not lifted from Google hehehe
Looks so big in the film, smaller in reality and VERY crowded
Did they put this up after the Kill Bill shoot? hehehe
Hassle lang magtanggal ng shoes especially if you keep going to the bathroom with all the beers and drinks
Of course there was a special Kill Bill memorabilia area
After what we ate in Japan, we need to Kill the Bill Bills..hehehe
Sweet beer, well, I'm not a beer drinker but this was surprisingly sweeter than a regular San Mig light
Looks icky but surprisingly tastes good. I dunno the name. Basta its a root-crop that's kinda has a sweet sauce
Tofu with various relishes - yummy

I have never liked tofu especially in big amounts but they have the best I have ever tasted, that I liked it pa!
You either eat it with soy sauce (which I did with the root crop too)
or just with salt - such a cute salt holder!
Favorite! Tuna that you manually wrap in nori, so yummy!
Maki with cheese
Crunchy stuff I have no idea what it is but its good
Grilled Salmon
Left and Middle are various grilled mushrooms - stuffed and raw

A memorable dinner during our second night in Tokyo. Hopefully I can visit again and have my family with me there to enjoy. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment