Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Ms. Tina

Dear Ms. Tina Tagle,

I LOVE your blog to bits!

It has been a great "story book" before I sleep. I read through your blog from the first post onwards.

So amusing and educational. haha.

I hope one day I can be as cool a mom as you when my kids are bigger.

I admire your wittiness amidst your trials and the fact that you are so "raw" (as per your description) with your writing just gives your blog so much character.

Your bag and fashion collection is to drool after.

But what I really like most is your stories about your interaction and thoughts when you deal with your kids, funny all the time. I take mental notes on how I should handle situations like that in the future.

I'm not rich like you, I'm just an average person living within the restrictions of my means, but what's important is we're all happy and have the same great outlook in life.

I love that despite your status in life, you show your readers that wherever you are in life, everyone has ups and downs, little hang-ups and quirky moments. You are so real.

I shared your blog and sent to all my female friends at the office. They all like it!

I look forward to every blog entry from you. You are on my top 3 daily viewed blogs apart from Chuvaness and Daphne's Blog.

Thanks for inspiring us.

http://tinatagle.blogspot.com

PS
I giggle and sometimes even laugh out loud when I read your funny entries. My kids get weirded out so I also try not to read as much when I'm at the office because I cannot humiliate myself any further there haha.

1 comment :

  1. My friend and I have been talking about this particular subject, this is great site and nice text. I will add to my bookmarks,Great blogpost did not thought it would be so cool when I read the link. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete