Monday, November 14, 2011

Tipping Point

I was able to read The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell and indeed, little things can make a BIG difference.

It comes to a point that you get confused about decisions and so you weigh the pros and cons.

When the scale is balanced, that's where the real dilemma starts because you'd rather have the easier decision which is to choose what weighs more.

Comfort or Risk?

In life there are so many decisions and some say that only a few of those will be the correct ones.

I beg to disagree.

The decisions you make in your life become correct only if you make it happen that way. That's why there is free will, God didn't give us that so we can fail, He gave that to us so we can succeed.

Free will basically allows us to correct our decisions as we go, the path never ends unless you decide otherwise.

I'm happy with the decision I'm making now.

It's time and He has given me all the signs to go through with it.

Cheers.

3 comments :

  1. Malcolm Gladwell is brillant! I always find myself remembering or going through something from one of his books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! great reads all the time. I'll try to finish the rest of his other books. You learn a lot really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree that free will, should be exercised not just to commit mistakes and failures. most importantly to make it right or turn it into success... ;p

    ReplyDelete