Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wellness Post: Running and Yoga

After the very horrific VEET Experience, I'm still slightly annoyed with the slight scars on my upper lip.

Hopefully no more pinkish or light brown spots.

Serious lesson learned: NEVER WAX UPPER LIP and stick to threading

Anyway, I'm looking into a more positive way of life (LOL).

I want my flat tummy back.

I want the body pains to go away.

I want to loose 5-10 pounds.

So I'mm looking to do the following things:

1. RUN - run with the hubby in the evenings.
2. YOGA - I have 2 options:

image from Amazon
Bought this for Php1,400+ in Rockwell
(forgot the shop but they sell fitness equipment)


A. Do the basics at home, as I just recently bought a Reebok basic mat and downloaded Core Yoga which is looks like the SIMS game in terms of the instructor but very easy to follow. I love how easy it is.

B. Sign up with the nearest studio here in BF, there's a 2pm class every Saturday and a 6am class which I can fit in so long as I'm ready to leave for work by 8am. :)

ANAHATA YOGA AND WELLNESS CENTER
Phone: 401-5512
Cell: (0922) 881-9955





Hopefully I can get this going soon! :)

Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment