Friday, November 25, 2011

The Look For Less: Olivia's Zara Bag

It's definitely not the price tag.

No matter how expensive your bag is, if you don't carry it well, it won't really matter at all.

Nothing against luxury branded goods. Love them, wish we all had them, right?

But sometimes we just need to scrimp a little.

But that doesn't mean we won't get what we want right?

For some time now, I've been tracking down Ms. Palermo's (Olivia) style.

I love that she can go from uber high fashion to downtown casual chic.

Zara Plaited Shopper approx 5-6k php
And because I didn't want to fork over 5 grand, I look for an inspired alternative:

Available at Oohwables & Co. in 7-10 days!
Get the bag for only Php2,190 and with free shipping courtesy of multiply!

I obviously have 1 out of the 3 units I ordered heehee


Yes, this is a shameless plug (hehe) but you need to share fashion finds, and this is the best of both.

Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment