Friday, November 25, 2011

OMG post: Super Transformations

Make-up, specifically concealers and eyeliners do wonders!

They can change the way you look in an instant.

I recently came across Korean make-up techniques online and as I researched more into the topic, I was so surprised to see several forums of transformations either through make-up or via plastic surgery of VERY young girls!

Some were already pretty to begin with.

Here are some photos I grabbed from google:

Super pretty girl!
As per the forum, she's a Korean star

But what did she look like before???

I really can't believe this is her!
Amazing! I doubt if this is just make-up



Amazing eh?

I think there are 4 things that matter when it comes to a person's face in terms of retaining  certain identity:

1. The Eyes

See how this girl instantly became a different person with just applying eye make-up?
They use mainly 4 things:

- Concealer
- Eyeliner
- Contact lenses
- False eyelashes

And that's it!

2. The Hair

o diba?! 
3. The Teeth

If you've got to get everything done, don't forget the teeth of course!


4. The Skin

Of course, this definitely makes the flawless porcelain Korean star look.

Concealer and foundation are your best friends, plus BB Cream!

Or if you've got more money, a good derma will definitely do the job


I have nothing against these women. Some of them went through the knife but some just really know how to work their make-up kits.

In the end it's you inner beauty that counts! (Naks...)

I'm actually tempted to try the make-up style just for fun.

My husband actually looked at me funny when I told him.

Well, if time permits, I shall do a before and after! haha

Cheers!

2 comments :

  1. Got here from twitter...Haha ur post gives me hope :D Grabeh may pag-asa pa pala mag MEGA transform into a KPOP star! :p amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Yes there is hope. If only I could figure out how to place those damn false eyelashes and not freak out on wearing contacts! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete