Saturday, March 5, 2011

Face Paint for the Corporate Warfare

I cannot spend the day in the office without applying my make-up.

I feel vulnerable, naked and blank. Basta I don't feel right.

I've been into nude lips recently and a lust for black lined eyes and soft brown brows.

So I want these, mahal pero they're so fab!

Camille (colleague) was right to want these!!!

MAC Wonder Woman Lipstick! I WANT: Marquise d’ Sandy cream peach (Lustre) Php1,050

Opulash I WANT: Black Black Php900
Powder Blush Duo I WANT: Mighty Aphrodite Warm peach coral with gold pearl/Bright coral pink with gold pearl (Satin/Frost) Php1,575
Mineralize Skin Finish I WANT: Golden Lariat True coral with fine gold shimmer/Soft suntanned bronze/Soft gold with fine shimmer Php2,125

How good my make-up case would look! haha. OC-ness.

4 comments :

  1. Oh you know me, I'm a complete Russian Red diehard with or without the Wonder Woman packaging. I am just KICKING myself for missing the Villains collections. That could have been MIIIINE. Darnit! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I thought you had those! Sayang! I've never been into Mac but these are just too cute to pass! Buti expensive, so I know I can only afford one. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is expensive. :D But I'll go for the lipstick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!!! :*( Women will do anything for beauty hehe. Super nice din naman ang mac in fairness

    ReplyDelete