Friday, March 18, 2011

Collect and collect

I have to take a breather from all them lovely shoes but I can't! mwahahahaha.

Look ma, no laces! COMFY COMFY!!! P950
Lewis Oxfords in Ivory from CHILLI MARGARITA


Your man's shoes look better on you P899
 Napoli Oxfords in Black and Cream from Trois at Powerplant's Archaeology Wing

Grey is LOVELY P899
 Napoli Oxfords in Grey and Cream from Cole Vintage (sister co of Trois) at The Ramp Shangri-La Mall

Silky slick P1000
 While asking again if my yellow satchel has arrived, with aching feet because of walking around the mall, had to succumb to these silky brogues hehe

Chocolate Schu Silk Brogues in Matte Gold (they were on sale at 50% off!)

Hints of Patent P1200
Black oxfords from So Fab! at Shangri-La Plaza

I love the fact that Oxfords and Brogues can be used for certain dresses as well. Comfy and stylish. I like the old school, vintage vibe in most of the pieces I wear so these are perfect! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment