Saturday, February 5, 2011

4ur eyes only

Ate Eli has been with me since I was pregnant with my daughter. She went away to the province for family but came back 2 years ago.

I have never had a problem with her as a yaya, except that she's really just too generous and kind to her relatives that sometimes, nacoconflict ang schedules namin. But she's kindhearted and my right hand.

She does all the major tasks in the house that I don't need to follow-up. Ako actually ang fina-follow-up niya.

I go to work and home without having to worry much. She cooks REALLY WELL and the way we like it.

Basta I treat her as family.

Comedy nga lang si Yaya Eli.

What do you think this means?
I have an electronic label maker. I thought I was the only one who knew how to use it. Until the hubby and I went home one day and stopped by the doorbell seeing the label: "4ur eyes only" on the doorbell plate.

We enter.

Me: Ate Eli, ano yung nasa doorbell?
Ate Eli: Eh papano kasi, yung bagong lipat sa tapat natin, yung mga bata, pinaglalaruan ang doorbell, nagigising si Peyton. Ilang beses nila ginagawa sa isang araw. One week na ganyan.

Me: Ah talaga? (Eh anong kinalaman nung sticker...) Eh bakit di mo sabihin sa guard?
Ate Eli: Kasi di ko mahuli eh, pag bukas ko, nagtakbuhan na sila sa loob. Baka mag-deny (hehehe, may point nga naman siya)

Hubby: Eh bakit may sticker? Dinikit ba nila yon?
Ate Eli: Hindi, ako ang nagdikit.
Me: ...

Hubby: Bakit?
Ate Eli: Eh kasi diba, Fur yur eyes on-li, para di sila mag-doorbell, tignan lang dapat
Me: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4ur eyes only nga naman. Just look, don't touch!

3 comments :

  1. Hahahahahahaha! You had me snorting at one in the morning! I almost woke Connor up!

    HOY ADD MY BLOG! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did!!! :) I followed you on the blogger page! I will link it up now heehee. Yes, I just had to blog about it. I love Ate Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I even bookmarked it! hehehe. Ate! I want a long skirt!

    ReplyDelete