Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cuff it up

I'm mostly into accessories and recently I've been into gold toned hardware.

I particularly love the collection of Angel Wings




She makes use of genuine italian leather and high end hardware materials so you know that your accessories will really go a long way.

They brighten up any outfit too.

I also did a few cuffs for my accessories line but due to all the busyness I haven't really placed it online (which reminds me, I really need to update my online shop..shameless plug!)

They're just made of faux leather and gold plated hardware but I like how the line turned-out. During our bazaar, more than half of the pieces sold and it's also the main reason why I haven't been able to update it online. I need to have more made. They are priced below 500.

Beige Faux Croc leather with gold chain detail and suede like lining





Twist lock for another added detail
I also made them in black faux croc and others are thicker but sport a plain design. Some are snap types for easy strapping.

Hopefully I can update my site this month. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment