Sunday, February 20, 2011

Konichiwa!

I. am. so. fat. ekkkkkkk!!!!!

Being busy with work, traveling and eating every minute in very cold weather has gained me so many pounds. I haven't weighed in but I can feel it. Naku....GYM here I come na talaga. hehehe

Japanese food in Japan is obviously the best - syempre!

Our set lunch near the Japan office! Y1,000, around 500 pesos, not bad at all!
I ate everything except the green pickled things. Best yogurt, salmon, best everything!


Yun lang, amoy ulam ka paglabas mo. Around 2 degrees outside, heated inside so ulam smell will stick to your thick winter garb. Pero it was all good!

More posts this week. Will spend the rest of this weekend with my kids. :)

2 comments :

  1. Gah! I'm so jealous! :D I bet that was so much fun, even if it was kinda cold. Post more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im now like a defrosted chicken. Wasn't feeling so well, couldn't even check my blog. hehe. Sorry wasn't able to find what you wanted. :*(

    ReplyDelete