Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Banana nananana

I literally carry loads of stuff in my bag so I'm the kinda girl who carries medium to over-sized bags because i'd rather lug a ton of things than forget something (which makes my day really off).

That said, I'm so happy I came across Chuvaness and she featured these ever adorable bags from Banana Taipei whose importer Heidi of Bagahollic Bags is the nicest and most accommodating seller.


It's made of 100% Cotton, Eco Friendly and handmade.

It even has a serial number, so chic!

It's just right to carry my stuff and can even fit my ipad and my new toy, Canon G12 (another post of my review later). :)

I don't really think I'll buy a birkin because I don't have the funds for that at all! Plus even if I do, I just can't fathom a bag with that price tag at all.

So this quirky bag is so worth it and I really love using it.

I got the Super Champagne Grey which is part of their Holiday Collection.

My Banane 

Don't be deceived of the 100% Cotton material, the print is high quality, the photographic kind and should be durable enough to withstand daily use.


Basta I love it. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment