Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm in trouble!

Naku, Justin Bieber will come to Manila!

My 4-year-old daughter is a HUGE fan. She plays the CD over and over.

I said, "Okay lang, she won't know naman."

Then, kanina, she told me, "Mommy, I want to watch Justin Bieber!"

Me: Ok, you can watch him on TV
Yan-Yan: NO!!!! My classmate said he will come to see us
Me: That's not true (gulp...white lie)
Yan-Yan: PLEASE!!!! He has a concort
Me: A what? you mean concert!
Yan-Yan: Yes, like Dora show in the glorietta (took her once before in glorietta)
Me: Ah, if mommy is not busy (which really means if mommy has extra money to buy tickets)
Yan-Yan: Mommy PLEASE!!!
Me: But you're still a baby anak, they don't allow babies in concerts
Yan-Yan: But my classmate said her mom and her will watch it and she's a baby like me

Patay.

Realization: Nagchichismisan na tungkol sa gimiks ang mga 4-year-old? Pahamak na classmate yan. Kainis.



Ang mahal ng tickets! Sus maryosep.


GOLD-A PhP 5,268.00 Reserved Seating
GOLD-B PhP 5,268.00 Free Seating (FCFS)
SILVER 3,687.60 Standing Only
BRONZE P 2,107.20 Standing Only
GENERAL ADMISSION 790.20 Standing Only

Obviously, If we're going to go there and I'll bring her, we need to have tickets with seats.

Lord, sana po may media partner ng brand ko ang magsponsor or may huge discount!

1 comment :

  1. My son wants to watch but there is no way I am spending 10K for Justin Beiber!!! And yes they do make chismis. My son once asked me when we were going to HK Disney because so and so went.

    ReplyDelete