Friday, February 4, 2011

Mga Ibon at Bubuyog

My daughter asks me the strangest questions and I always get amused with her reactions.

Yan-Yan: Mommy, did you get married with Daddy?
Me: Yes anak

Yan-Yan: Are you in love with him?
Me: Yes baby

Yan-Yan: When you kissed did you have a baby in your tummy and lived happily ever after?
Me: ...

Yan-Yan: Mommy! I was asking you!
Me: (OMG, is this the birds and the bees question?!! If I say yes baka naman she'll assume when she kisses a guy later she'll get pregnant!) When mommy and daddy met, we fell in love, got married and then later we had a baby princess named Yan-yan then after 4 years we had a baby prince named Peyton and are still living happily ever after.

Yan-Yan: ...

So moral of the story, explain really long until your 4-year-old just gets impatient and forgets about her question. hehe

No comments :

Post a Comment