Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nava



Went out today to meet good friends and also to buy my work essentials in Greenhills.

I was able to buy 2 pairs of thermal underwear (top and leggings) for only 480 each! Not bad! Was 550 but I haggled hahaha.

I bought a black and skin tone pair. It's just like a regular long sleeved top and leggings only thick and padded. I don't want to freeze when I travel to cold countries. So uncomfortable and I won't be able to think straight.

I also shopped around for tops for work. Scored a good and inexpensive loot.

I was also able to finally get my flat boots. :) Yey!




I now have a super favorite store! It's called Babo but they are changing it to Nava at the Greenhills Shoppesville center 2nd floor.

I was lost actually and unknowingly stumbled to this store. I was attracted with their window display and nice lighting so I went in.

Clothes, Shoes, Accessories, Bags
Socks for P190! Nice patterns and texture
Pattern on pattern: Polka Linen top with Perforated leatherette vest
Linen Grey vest with layered collars and lining, I will come back for you!
Lots and lots of belts to choose from all below P500!
Leather bracelets! Sweet. Starts at P200
Lots of other accessories all below P500
Bags with nice lock details, nothing above P1,000
I like elements like this. I want the clock! haha
Will post my loot later. I'm just so happy to have found this store. Pieces of clothing range from Php290 to Php800, all depends on the style.

They are on sale up to 50% off!

They also have scarves, jackets and dresses.

7 comments :

  1. hi there! where in greenhills or whats the name of the store where you got the thermals? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! All over the GH tiangge you will find it. Just be sure to get the padded ones and not the "stocking" like material that won't do you any good. Around 450-500 per set of top and bottom already. Colors are nude, black, pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nava is my favorite shop in greenhills! There's always something new there every week. If you really want to get in the trend, you should try shopping there. I'm glad that you loved the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i always go market market to see what's new in nava store because all of their product is really good and u can never find it in other store.i love shopping and i love nava store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they have an online catalogue?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure if they do. I don't think so. They also have a shop in Rockwell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i love nava/babo. When i go to rockwell, market market or gh, i never fail to leave without a nava shopping bag with me :-)

    ReplyDelete