Sunday, February 27, 2011

Black and White Love Affair

I cannot live without white, black, gray and brown in my wardrobe. Most of it actually is. Then the little hints of color here and there, with some selected pieces of prints on days I think I'm crazy. hehe.

I'm too tamad to go back to my tumblr account although since I have a gazillion pictures and "editing to do's" for those artsy shots. Maybe next month. hahaha. Procrastinator...not good.

Blazer: Toppicks Couture, White Top: Uniqlo, Zebra Bow Necklace: Extremefinds, Mirror Necklace: The Ramp Shang

One of the best cotton spandex pants: Uniqlo, should've bought another pair in white or khaki...hehe


Oxfords: Trois Powerplant Mall, Archeology - should have discovered these sooner! They are so comfy and versatile
In other news, allergies + stress + body pains is not good AT ALL. You're sleepy but can't sleep because it's so hard to breath. huhuhu. I have to take a leave to rest my mind and body before I go overboard.

March till May are the busiest months of the year for me at work and if ever, at home because we might move already, thankfully a house where the kids can have more space thanks to my very kind and supportive in-laws, especially my mom-in-law, who loves the kids to bits. Not everyone is blessed to have a great relationship with their MIL, I'm happy and thankful to God we are very ok and it's so fun to talk and bond with her and even my SIL and BIL who's so good with the kids too. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment