Friday, February 4, 2011

Fasyon

I don't spend most of my days in the poshest parts of the metro. Simple lang ako, masaya na ko sa Glorietta and Shang-mall Plaza with my kids with me. I only go to Megamall if field visit from the office to the stores or Forever 21 because I can't stand on how super crowded (unless I'm alone and not with the kiddies) although, anything and everything, you can get there na.

Going to the topic at hand, I dress casually on weekends but really do try to dress-up as much as I can during work because It's the only avenue I can dress-up without getting the "ano-tong-suot-nito-feeling-artista/fashionista" stare.

Which reminds me, I will document my fasyon office mates soon! :) hehe

So If I dress-up like the pictures below on a normal day while in a mall, while shopping. I really think I would get "the stare" and I don't like attention like that. I just want to mind my own business. Magtall boots ka nga lang dito, "issue" na unless modelesque ka. Hay...

Buti pa sa ibang countries no? They can get away with whatever!

ITALY, PARIS, etc (via The Sartorialist)

So chic but if you were wearing it in a regular mall, THE STARES!
Ang hipster! But in a normal setting here, they'll think you've got no money you had to borrow pants hehe
I like! If I ride a bike to work, in a typical setting here, nabunggo na ko ng bus pero at least maganda outfit ko hehe
I love my country. But sometimes crowds are really so divided among areas, views and opinions about what you wear or project is so strong, you can't help but rethink your fashion options. I admire my friends who are so daring with fashion.

Isa pa, when I guy here becomes so fashionable in his choices, most people automatically dub them as: BEKI YAN! But I think that's not fair. Why can't men be fashionably daring? My hubby hates it when I suggest some pieces of clothing or shoes na "masyado daw fashionable" meaning, hindi daw pang straight guy. Whatever.


I keep it simple as much as I can para walang gulo. :)

PS
Forever 21 in Makati Soon! April daw. Addiction.

No comments :

Post a Comment