Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nava Loot!

I figured I needed tops for the office that can go from dressy to casual.

What I haven't had in my closet are plaids so when I got to Nava, I was so happy to see an assortment of patterned tops.

Everything I got was below 400! They're on SALE.

I was too lazy to wear and take pics hehe.

Puffed sleeved button down long sleeved plaid top



Wool like long sleeved top
Bat-wing long sleeved top (for lack of a better term)
And finally, nakahanap din ng flat boots! They're comfy, feels and looks durable and they were on sale! below 1,500. Brand was Botinelli Italy, also from Nava. :)

Long flat boots

Then I also got this nice jacket / cover-up

Cotton Khaki Jacket / Cover-up
Some accessories I also got, love the looped bracelet that can also be used as a necklace or a belt. :)

Convertible cuff/necklace/belt

Knitted socks in nice patterns P190 a pair
I'm happy with my loot. I saved because their prices were great! I won't go shopping for another month or so. I'm off to re-assess my closet and put together looks so I can revamp. hehe

1 comment :