Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Floral Madness

If you haven't heard of Cath Kidston then you're losing out on all things girly.

If you're not so much into florals for bags and little knick knacks like pouches, home decor and fabric, then you can try their personal care products.

I was ecstatic during the last holiday when I found these in Rustan's.

Reasonable priced and they smell so good!

Lots of nice, safe ingredients too, mostly Paraben Free.





The lip balm at only 295 and the soap at only 395


The Hand Cream in Honeysuckle (limited ed) is my favorite at just 595!

All of these are available in Rustan's Dept. Stores
I bought mine in Makati and I'm getting my next stash soon. :)

2 comments :

  1. oh how i envy you. I wish there were Cath Kidston here in Davao area. Unfortunately I bought my items online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! They don't carry the entire range though, only personal care items I believe are there. :) They are not so pricey considering the ingredients are good. Email me at triciadata@gmail.com if you want to have something bought from Cath Kidston in Rustan's here. I can just have it shipped to you, I usually pass by there weekly. :)

      Delete