Monday, March 26, 2012

Fashion Bits: H&M Conscious Glamour Collection

I admire celebrities and personalities who look good and feel good without having to always result in wearing over hyped and expensive (to the bones) haute couture clothing.

After reading COCO PEREZ (HILTON) one of my fave blogs because he's really hilarious, I saw the new H&M Conscious Glamour Collection.

A favorite brand and I wish they would already build one store here without over-pricing

Whenever I have the chance to go to a store abroad, I always make it a point to grab one of their accessories, clean cut basic tops and some key pieces.

The quality is nice, accessories range go for less than Php300 up to Php800 for the more sophisticated ones. Clothes for kids are cute too!





I love Michelle Williams, I wish I can pull off that pixie cut!


They are releasing the collection on April 12.

Another good thing about it is that this is sustainable fashion: recycled polyesters, organic materials...so eco chic!

Wishing for H&M Here soon.

Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment