Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm almost back!



How I've missed blogging!

But I don't regret taking a breather. I'm quite happy now that our second little bundle of joy is with us!

We welcomed Peyton Nehemiah last June 5 at 5pm, at the Medical City.


Many thanks to my OB, Dr. Chit Lector (and her lovely team of doctors, midwives and nurses) and our Pedia, Dr. Cristina Bernardo who have been the best we've worked with so far.

I've got so many posts I want to publish already! It's my goal to get the blog going again this month.


I'm really looking forward at being a work-at-home-mom (FULL TIME) because I don't think I can go on having my kids be without me 5-6 times a week. SEPARATION ANXIETY!



So I'm working on several business plans with the hubby and we're setting our sights on a lot of locally made products and ideas we want to produce. (Excited!!!)

I'm having my sites designed including this blog (I love Mikki and her work! Please do click on her badge at left side of the blog, I TOTALLY RECOMMEND HER!).

I'm quite exhausted, excited, nervous but all in all HAPPY and I believe it's all good.

God willing, everything will turn out okay and for the best.

Will be back with new posts soon!

2 comments :

  1. Mommy Tricia!
    im so inggit that you have delivery room pics!
    wish i thought of asking one of the nurses to sneek me some shots of my baby being all icky like that. hehehehe

    congrats on the newest addition to your family!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mikki! My husband just handed our camera to our anesthesiologist. They were actually the ones who asked for the camera. yep, it's all icky but after 14 hours of labor, you'll be happy to see such ickiness hehehe.

    Super thanks for the new blog design! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete