Thursday, July 1, 2010

Feeling Good

It's such a great feeling to finally see and hug my baby boy!

I also won't deny that it's such a great feeling to be able to do things without the fear of harming a little baby in your tummy.

Since I got pregnant, I avoided a lot of products, particularly those which I use on my skin which may contain chemicals and other preservatives that may harm my baby. But now, it's more of a craving than a need.

POST PREGGY PRODUCTS I'M LOVIN'

Here are my FEEL GOOD products at the moment:

The Face Shop's 
SWEET BODY MOISTURE BALM

*Picture borrowed from The Face Shop's site

Don't let the Avocado thing fool you into thinking its going to make you smell like the fruit. It's a semi-sweet, lovely scent that will richly moisturize your skin. Getting pregnant really does make your skin dry and less supple so I truly recommend this especially when you're always in an air-conditioned environment.

Php600+ - cream is compact and a little goes a long way so this is well worth the price!





The Face Shop's 
THE RICE - face moisturizer with Ceramide


*Picture borrowed from Google


Non-sticky but deeply moisturizes, just the way I want my moisturizer to be plus it tones as well! You can also use this to remove make-up if your skin is quite sensitive.

Php300+ - this bottle is going to last you for quite some time



Himalaya Herbal Healthcare's
NEEM FOAMING FACE WASH


For days when you feel like you just really feel icky almost every hour, this is the best and lightest face wash that doesn't dry your skin leaving it supple. I just hate the feeling of stretchy dry skin so this does wonders. Neem is also a natural antiseptic so those with acne or skin irritations will benefit from this! Also, it won't sting because the wash comes out as foam, gentle for every skin type.

Php159 - It's a steal! Available at Watson's

Go natural!

No comments :

Post a Comment