Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Under the Weather

I've been trying to squeeze in everything around my little one's schedule - seems impossible!

First, my allergies are back because of the weather.

Second, I had a root canal and apart from the fact that it's a painful tooth experience it's also a painful pocket experience at 16k a molar!

Next, I've got a backlog of net activities like fixing both oOhwables & goOhwables, merchandise photo shoot, editing and making the artwork for the collections.




Mommy duties at home, errands to run for the business and I have less than a month before I get back to work (I do dread it...).

But I'm excited for everything that's happening. Being busy means you're needed and I'd rather be busy than a bum at home (which I've never experienced and wouldn't want to). It's also a way of God showing me that despite all of the above, which are things I should be VERY thankful for, He has given me the gift of strength as others may have none at all.

But despite how busy, tired and stressed I am, these two definitely take all of those feelings away, EVERYDAY!


My daughter is like sunshine, she brightens the room no matter how dark it is with her sweet smile and steady energy. There's never a dull moment with her and she has the most unique personality for a 3-year-old


My son has the sweetest scent and the gentlest of touches and his little coos and precious smiles are good enough to melt all my worries away, despite a very long and tiring day. 

Will be back soon! Will just run out for errands! hehe



No comments :

Post a Comment