Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Crib Hunt: Almost Done

I decided that I wasn't sold just yet on the cribs I saw (for 12k) in SM.

So I called up my ever so loving Dad and asked him to have a crib made instead using the design I saw online from the US.

I want solid wood, since this crib will be used from Newborn to Toddler or can even become a day bed.

He said cost estimate with the contractor was around 4-5k (not bad at all!) and lead time would be around 3 weeks. (He did promise to have it at the house by April 1st week...so I'm quite excited).

All I need to buy is a nice mattress

I saw one in SM, Uratex Brand for around Php1,500

Here is one of the designs I printed out for the contractor to follow though I opted for natural varnish as I don't want any paint smells or toxic chemicals:

:



So once it's done, I'll post a picture here. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment