Friday, February 26, 2010

Layette as you go: Part 3

After the clothing pieces, I've bought a few more essentials that will definitely come in handy and are really quite needed but of course, since I'm trying to be as practical as possible, I scoured SM Department Store for the practical, affordable but items that don't sacrifice quality.



Baby Company Baby's Day Out Organizer - Php269.75
I was looking at nursery and bottle organizers and most of them were open or exposed and since I don't want any creepy crawlies or dust (no matter how many times you clean your house, they're there) on my baby's feeding items, I opted for a closed organizer and was happy to find this! Cheap but spacious enough and good for travel as well.

Baby Company Bathing Basin Set - Php79.75
Soft edges, handy for bath bath stuff and easy to clean. My first born still has her set in Pink.

Munchkin Bottle and Nipple Brush Set Php279.75
It's a good brand, plus I used this for my first baby. Though I suggest changing brushes every 2-3 months as they do accumulate bacteria and of course, wear out. I find this brand sturdier yet affordable than the other ones I've tried.



Set of Kiddie Hangers Php59.75 (6's)
Since most baby clothes are either too small, stretchy (because of they are usually cotton or cotton stretch), my Yaya Eli suggested that we buy these. Clothes are dried properly and less deformities are made than just clipping them on the laundry line.

I'll be canvassing items in the next weeks as well and hopefully I can share another list soon. The good thing about work is that when I inspect my products, I get to pass by the baby areas too since they are usually housed in one location. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment