Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life is a stroll (when you have a good stroller)


Courtesy of Bugaboo

For a whopping $650, you can get this fab stroller from Bugaboo Bee (and unfortunately I can't afford it!).

It's almost Php35k! and there are lots of things you can buy with that.


I've had my daughter's Chicco stroller for about 2 years now. She's 3 and a bit heavy and she can FORTUNATELY still use it. She gets tired easily while walking around the mall so we still bring it when we're out.


What I'm trying to look for is a nice, affordable YET sturdy stroller that can transition from newborn to toddler. It's quite hard to push a stroller plus a toddler and if the stroller's quite heavy, it would be much more of a burden than a stroll.


My husband was saying that we get the twin type. I'm looking for one but I'm also still contemplating if it's worth it to get a separate one or the one he's suggesting.

I'm (definitely) still looking for more options and I'll post the ones I'll find soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment