Saturday, March 13, 2010

Little Bare Feet

I don't like seeing babies, especially the ones who seem to be just a few months (or days old!) outside (usually in a mall) without socks or booties.

It just feels...so bare!

Plus those little cold feet...poor little cute feet feeling the cold air-conditioned mall atmosphere with tons of germs flying around.

I know I may sound over-acting but I just don't like it. period.

Since baby items are part of my internet "window" shopping tour, I've stumbled across really cute products from local and international retailers:


Funky Feet
from the http://proudmamastore.multiply.com
Php499 for a set of 5 pairs (not bad! plus they're cute and there are designs for boys too!)

Pictures from their site

kayla

Heelarious
So cute right?! Since babies 0-6 months of age don't walk yet, these are perfect!
I think I saw these in Rustan's Shang (but I have to verify)
$30 (a little bit expensive for booties but if you're all for making you little one a diva, then go for it!)

They even have cowboy boots!

Jesse - Heelarious Baby High Heels
also at $30

Baby wearing Heelarious shoes
The heel itself is soft so no pressure can be put on it (as per the site)

http://www.heelarious.com/
Pictures from their site

My recent project, baby loafers, which I'm supposed to be making for my little one but made some for friends and now I'm selling (ehem..plug) at my site: http://goohwables.multiply.com


These I made for Madee (my bestfriend's niece)



And these I'm selling online a kept a special pair for my son Peyton so he can have something handmade to wear when he arrives (between May-June...I'm so excited!)

Which reminds me, I still have a lot of stuff to do and new designs to finish.

Keep those little feet warm and cozy!




No comments :

Post a Comment