Monday, March 15, 2010

Funny Book: ABNKKBSNPLAKo?!



I stumbled across Bob Ong's books one time in National Bookstore. I didn't buy it right off the bat but I did Google it that night and I was surprised that so many people really like it.

I've been meaning to blog about the book I got: ABNKKBSNPLAKo?! Mga Kwentong Chalk Ni Bob Ong

I was like: "Uhm, Miss, do you have a copy of, ahhh...well do you have any Bob Ong Books?" until I figured out how to read the title (hehe!)

It's a fun read plus the books aren't really expensive (not more than Php200!) but for me are keepers if you want to cheer yourself up.

The best laugh trip moments are the ones about your childhood and the many silly antics you did when you were a kid.

So reading this book was really fun (and I didn't mind some people staring at me when I really laughed at one his entries regarding the games you play while in class like SOS and all that while I was waiting for my daughter in ballet class).

At the end of the book you'll also realize that he tackles really good issues, like this book in particular tackles our Education System and he gives really good insights especially on the plight of public school teachers and students.

I bought a couple more of his books and I'm looking forward to more funny and interesting stories from Bob Ong. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment