Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Searching for Summer Fun

It seems that due to El Niño, summer came quite early.

The AC seems to be working double time.

Everyone's extra thirsty.

The breeze leaves you such a sticky, icky feeling. ugh.

I don't like to swim when I'm pregnant, because I get irritated a lot by pool chlorine plus people might mistake me for a floater or a tadpole. (hehehe)

Anyway, my daughter seems restless than ever. Swimming at the condo pool takes the boredom off a bit but I don't want her exposed to too much chlorine either because we both have skin asthma.

I'm waiting for the pre-school's call (they're inside our condo complex so my kid can go without me having to worry about her traveling in a school bus since I have work) if they'll push through with the summer classes.

Weekend classes don't cut it. Imagine being restless for 5 days. That's quite long for a kid. But I won't have a choice because I can't commit to bringing her on weekdays due to work plus hubby's out of the country, I might not be able to manage.

So I'm searching for the following:

- Art Classes
- Dancing Classes
- Musical Theater
- Voice Lessons

Just in case there will be no summer classes offered in the condo complex Montessori.

How I wish the Admin here at CGS make the closed function area rentable already! So workshops can be hosted here, heck, I'll organize one!

In my hunt, I'll be posting them here. I'm sure other moms and dads out there are already looking for activities.

Hoping and praying that I can work from home next year so I can take my kids to lots of activities and venues.

No comments :

Post a Comment