Monday, March 15, 2010

Preggy and Heavy


I'm at 26 weeks going on 27 and I can feel the back pains already and my I'm beginning to lose my balance especially when I'm walking long distances or even if I'm just at the mall.

So on my way to Glorietta's Kids' and Teens' section, I saw HAB's stall and poked around to check out some pregnancy support bands.

The kind sales person told me that one of their best sellers would be THE MATERNITY BELT.
I wasn't immediately sold. It looked more RESTRICTING than COMFY but she persuaded me by trying it on. She placed it on top of my blouse as I told her I'm too lazy to go to the fitting room (or so I thought I was...)
I scanned the label. I'm not about to wear it and take a picture of my belly. I'm shy.

After walking for about 30 minutes before I came into the shop, as soon as I tried it on, I felt relieved and my it felt that a lot of weight has been lifted! Seriously.
It's made of white thick garters with Velcro to adjust at the back and at the front (both left and right).

They come in various sizes: S-XXL
I got the Medium size. 
It's also reasonably priced at Php545 for all the comfort you'll feel when you're wearing it. It's so worth it.

http://www.emma-jane.com/images/supportbelt.jpg
http://www.emma-jane.com/
It looks sort of something like this (ooh! i wish I were this sexy and confident...haha!)

So as I was saying, I did go inside the fitting room because I just had to use the belt already.
They also have the BELLY BELT (I bought mine online) and so far, I'm not able to use my jeans because my thighs and hips got bigger. But it's a must have if you've got nice stretchy jeans, pants or skirt and don't want to store them just yet.


http://www.maternityandbabyshoppingmart.com/images/products/detail/bellybeltslgoriginal.1.jpg

I believe this retails for about Php1,100 and has several attachments and extenders (if that's what they're called).

http://www.fertilemind.com/assets/images/2008107170420.FABB%20-%20w%20Belly%20Belt%20Maternity%20Solution%20for%20your%20clothes%20contents.jpg


So if you're on your third trimester and feeling heavy, get the Maternity Belt. :) I swear by it!

No comments :

Post a Comment