Saturday, March 6, 2010

Puzzle Dazzle


Image from Google


Sorry, I can't think of a better title for this entry...anyway...

I always though puzzles were just a lot of pieces of toys for kids and that they usually end up making a mess out of them.

Lo and behold, for the heck of it, I bought my daughter 1 piece of My Friends Tigger and Pooh small puzzle (just because I couldn't find a "pasalubong" for her and that was the only one at the nearest store that I could find plus, I promised to bring her home something for being good that morning).

She spent like 30 minutes.

Imagine, 30 minutes of quiet time for her (and me).

She didn't even want me or her yaya to help nor touch any of the pieces!

She did it all on her own, like 3 to 4 times over.

So every time I see a new puzzle (bigger pieces for now), I buy her every week.

It's cheap. They usually cost 29-69 pesos and it's not just fun for them, it stimulates a lot of thinking and problem solving.

She also hasn't lost any of the pieces of her now 5 set puzzle collection. Which is nice (and a miracle!).

So try it. Maybe your 3 year old (and up) will like it if you haven't discovered it yet.

No comments :

Post a Comment