Sunday, October 30, 2011

Outfit Peg: Office Runabout

It does help me a lot whenever I post outfit pegs.
It's easier when I place them on the iPad then just open the library of pegs if I can't think of anything to wear or "assemble" from my closet.

I am so disorganized with my closet right now.

I need to purge and let go and re-think before 2012 hits me.

I'll be going to HK for a business trip soon but my colleague and I will try to sneak out after work and do some shopping...hehehe.

Office Runabout

Got my Ray-Bans of course! a must have is your classic aviators, just tell them you want an L0205 model and you're good to go.

Read more after the jump


Also, my constant go-to bag Longchamp Le Pliage. 
You won't get a heart attack with the price, rough it up all you want and fold it as an extra bag. I am definitely a believer now.

Skinny jeans will forever be in my closet (period).

I hoard different V-neck white, black and grey tees from Uniqlo and Forever21. You can never have too many, especially the white ones.

I usually run around the office and I need to have chic but very comfy outfits.

So here's what I plan to scavenge in HK:
1. Nice flat black pointy booties and long gray flat boots
2. MUST FIND: Long blazers in Khaki, Cream, White, Blue and Gray! 
3. Long gold and silver necklaces (I like having options so I can rotate my accessories and not over-use them..hehe)
4. Not pictured: More leather cuffs, preferably the wrap around types...I'm a collector
5. Long loose tops

After the tons of work and meetings we'll be having there, I truly hope we can go around the nearest shopping areas. Wish me luck!

Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment