Monday, October 17, 2011

The Dex Flex

I scouted Shangrila Mall last Sunday and I found the perfect pair of ankle boots.

I like the style because you can wear them even in our weather and they go great with my outfits when I go to other countries particularly when it's also very cold.

It can dress up most outfits, weather casual or corporate.

The downside is, I hate getting them with those killer heels.

So I was so happy to get these shoes from Payless with the wedge heels!

Mind you, they are super comfy:

- They have extra cushioned soles
- The wedge heels will allow you to balance better, walk and stand for longer periods of time
- The ankle straps have garterized sides and adjustable straps
- The soles flex easily! Talk about comfy-ness to the nth level!

Women's Simone Short Shaft Wedge
Php1,900++ at Payless Shangri-la Plaza

Get comfortable style with this dexflex by Dexter wedge! It features a sleek faux leather upper with adjustable buckle detail for great fit, elastic and side zipper for easy on/off, and a flexible outsole for ease of movement with a 3" wedge heel. The soft footbed boasts a two layer insole. Memory foam, like pillows provided in five-star hotels, absorbs shock, shapes and holds perfectly to cradle the foot for lasting comfort. Latex foam has a premier bouncing nature which provides cushion and a feeling of protection with every step. Manmade materials. - From Payless.com





I'm usually a 6.5 in US size but I opted for a 7 this time because I usually wear thin socks with boots as thet add more comfort and for hygienic purposes. :)

They're actually just 29.99 (1,300+) in the US but with tax and shipping, I guess the Philippine pricing is ok.

I'm actually eyeing some shoes from Lela Rose, Silvia Tcherassi, Isabel Toledo and Christian Siriano!

They're on SALE!!! and I hope these styles are available here:

Lela Rose
Silvia Tcherassi

Isabel Toledo

Christian Siriano

Shoe-weet dreams....

Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment