Saturday, October 15, 2011

One for One

I have finally convinced the hubby to get a pair of Toms for himself. Why not? they're really super comfy and for a good cause.

He still tries to convince me that wearing socks with them is cool (Ok, grandpa! hahaha).

I love Toms. They're so comfy, if your feet are sweaty, best to place nice foot powder though, you don't want stinky feet! haha.

Since prices here are higher than the US, I have asked my sissy a favor and buy them for me in the US.

Here are the styles:

For my princess Yan,yan, she chose Pink Canvas Youth Classic:






But she really wants the Pink Youth Sparkles, but they're usually hard to find so we gave 2 options.


For our little prince, Peyton, we choose 2 style options too.

Tiny Toms Black flying machines


or a Tiny Toms Red Canvas


and of course, I had to have

The Natural Women's Canvas Classics

 
And the Black Vegan Wrap Boots! (there's none here yet so I'm so excited to get them)


I will have 4 toms to date with these 2 additional styles. I'm planning to collect more because they are really really comfy and I love them especially when I'm wearing skinny jeans. Which reminds me, I need to get a couple of new pairs, my old ones fit in all the wrong places. I'm still in the weight loss/weight gain phase even a year after pregnancy. hehe.

Have a great weekend (or what's left of it). :)

Cheers

No comments :

Post a Comment