Sunday, October 9, 2011

Giving In

I was able to successfully not shop for anything non-essential for 5 months! So I ended the ban to reward myself and because I needed to update my wardrobe for work, which I do this time of the year (Oct-Dec).

I have been dodging a bag for the longest time.
I always thought the price was too expensive for a nylon tote with a few leather trims.
So I went ahead and bought different bags as the seasons passed.

Bought this Cambridge 14" Pink Satchel from Schu in Rockwell last April

Haven't been able to use it as much now because it has been raining and I don't want to ruin the leather.
Which reminds me, I have a water proofing spray can for leather goods, just need to find it. :)




Like most women, I carry so many things in my bag for fear of not having stuff at a time that I need something and I hate ending up buying a second, third (and so on) of the same thing just because I left the lipstick, powder, hand wipes, etc, in my bigger bag..at home!

So, I don't do well with small bags.

The 14" by the way can only carry also a couple of things, so get the 15" batchel instead!

So after a meeting in Rockwell yesterday, I went ahead and looked at the bazaar at the tent.

So many interesting finds, mostly from Bangkok (Where I'll be going to early next year with my mom as part of our bonding trip commitment! Yey!).


I couldn't help but notice SO MANY bags, especially Longchamp Le Pliage totes.

Yep. I gave in. After 3 years, I finally gave in and so far I'm happy.

Thanks to Rei Yu of Love One Bag, check them out on Facebook

It's a Le Pliage Large Long handle in Loden (Army Green - I love it, reminds me of my bestie Ayn!).

Now, I have a travel, shopping and every day bag. :)

I'm actually looking to get other colors, of course when budget permits. hehe

I want the black long handle next!

Photos grabbed from Love One Bag's FB Page
Then a beige maybe.


 

I'm not much for color nowadays. I'd rather keep my bags in safe basic colors so I can get away with using printed clothing or ornate accessories.

My next hunt will be for uber comfy boots. :)

Till next!

1 comment :