Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Year Task List

I guess before the year turns out, I should be listing down stuff I really want and NEED to accomplish, so here is my 2012 list:

1. Enroll in driving school and complete the manual course (here we go...)
2. Get a driver's license before April
3. Sign-up with a good gym and go to it at least 3x a week
4. Get my flat tummy back!!!
5. Complete at least 2 design courses (Adobe Illustrator and Autocad)
6. Launch the furniture and accessories line before the summer starts
7. Go to Bangkok with my mom
8. Take the kids to the beach
9. Get the kids' passports done
10. Take the kids to HK Disneyland on Christmas
11. Start and finish all my 5 IPL treatments
12. Start baking again (gotta get the oven and tools first! hehe)

12 for now
Hopefully, like this year's list, I can get all of them done. :)

In other news, my babies went to our village's trick or treat event yesterday, it was fun!

The Princess Diva Rockstar - she specifically wanted this! haha

and of course Chicken-boy who already had a lollipop before going out
More halloween posts tomorrow.

Happy halloween and treat yourself to a great wish list for 2012. There's nothing like going back to it and getting surprised that most of the things you wrote down a year ago actually came true. :)

Cheers!


No comments :

Post a Comment