Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chicken Boy-Chon

It's my little boy's first time to go trick or treatin' and we found this super cute costume in Rustan's.

If my sewing machine was still working and if I had time, I'd be making their costumes from scratch and would also be baking every Sunday. hay....soon...maybe.

Here's Peyton as Chicken Boy-chon hehe (he loves Bon Chon chicken so hence the name).

Complete chicken costume set for 1,599 Rustan's DS

Complete with the chicken head and feet! haha
Yes, a little bit pricey for a costume. I didn't have a choice.
Don't have time to go look for sizes and to make one.
I'll prepare ahead for next year.


Chicken Butt! :)

I hope he still wants to dress-up like this on Saturday.

Now, back to regular programming (working at home even while I'm sick because that's life).

Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment