Monday, November 15, 2010

Wardrobe Wishes

I took out a lot of clothes which don't fit me anymore and with organizing my closet, I gathered everything and tried to organize them by color, then by style (basics / essentials to one-of-a-kind pieces).

This way, I can start my SHOP SMART PLAN (title still a work in progress).

Because I don't want to end up with useless stuff and I hate preparing my day to day outfits in the morning - in a rush!

So I've narrowed down on my essentials and the key pieces I still need to purchase.

But to drill down on the key pieces, I had to determine which looks this season I want to try. So with my best friend Google, I came-up with my wish list of looks I'd like to experiment on.

SOCKS

I've been wanting to try knee highs without the preppy looking vibe
So part of my list: basic shades of knee highs and ankle length socks in black, cream and grey

SHOPS TO TARGET: F21, Topshop, SM and Landmark Dept Store (Because they have a big selection at great prices!)




Another take on the look. :)

SHOES

I think SM Department Store's assortment of shoes has dramatically changed since they joined Philippine Fashion week and anything under Php1,000 with a fashion forward design is something one cannot miss


SM Parisian Shoes
Just what I need to pair with them socks hehe

OTHER SHOPS TO TARGET: The Ramp at Crossings, VNC and any upcoming Rockwell Bazaar

I haven't quite decided on the rest of the stuff so I'll be posting another entry soon. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment