Monday, November 15, 2010

Supermarket Surprise

Seriously surprised that my current favorite lipstick of the moment is only Php79 bucks and a Filipino brand.

I never expected that I would love this lipstick, get it at a cheap price and really wear it everyday.



Ever Bilena's Matte Lipstick in their Mauvey shade

I use it to even out my lip color then place my Dear Darling clear gloss from Etude House on top.

Instant plump and pout in this season's nude palette when you don't want to overpower your face with too much color.

Try it! Got it from Robinson's Supermarket of all places. Sweet.

2 comments :

  1. Oh... I use this lipstick too. Very nice! :) Talk about "price is right" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You find surprisingly cheap but chic things in the super market! hehe

    ReplyDelete