Monday, November 15, 2010

From Korea with Love

I change my make-up every 6-10 months, depending on the type.
A basic pressed-powder would take me 4-6 months to use-up.
Lipsticks, I change up to 10 months, as I have a number of lippies and usually don't use them much.

Ok, I'm mumbling here. So case in point, I rotate my make-up and keep at least 70% of the same brand because I think I get to blend them well (or maybe that's just me).

6 months ago, I tried The Face Shop.
My faves:
- #2 Stick Concealer (which is OUT OF STOCK for so long so I'm getting 2 when they restock)
- Span Clear Matte Compact Powder
- Baked shimmer powders and blusher
- The Rice moisturizer + toner with Ceramide (light and not greasy!)






How cute naman...the cat! hehe
Lee Min Ho as their endorser, Korean men have great skin! Well, the celebs at least

Recently, I tried Etude House and targeted their BB cream. I LOVE!


It's for combination skin (a.k.a. if you're neither have dry or oily skin)
Under Php600! A little drop goes a long way!
This gives you an even tone (takes out uneven blotchiness) + has SPF 30 and a great make-up base!

TIP: Apply after moisturizing for an even and smoother effect. Let moisturizer be absorbed by the skin first, give it around 10-15 min at least. I find it best to apply moisturizer right after I take my morning shower and before to sleep after washing my face.

Dear Darling Lipgloss
Under Php200!
I got the clear gloss and smells yummy, not too thick as well, a nice coat to put over a matte lipstick

and my best discovery!
Black Head Off Oil Ex AD
For under Php700, I love this product!
My biggest problem would be black heads and no matter how many times I get a facial, they keep coming back and as I am always pressed for time, I don't get to go to a lot of facial sessions despite the fact that my mom treats me all the time because of her membership (TOO BAD INDEED!).
So this, is a life saver! IT WORKS and did i say I LOVE IT (haha)?
 
Use it with best with their cute scrubber 
(similart to this one but you just insert it into your fingers - will post updated pic soon!)
and it's also just under Php200 for the pair
So apart from The Face Shop, I found love in Etude House. Both offer various kinds of Korean make-up and skin care products.

If you're going for a much more affordable line, Etude is for you. It all depends on your preference as there are some products from The Face Shop, I probably cannot do without.

Sorry, but I cannot for the life of me post pictures like beauty bloggers do of themselves as I'm too shy! heehee. I'd rather be taking the pictures than modeling anything. Hence, I cannot even attempt to document my outfits on a day to day basis. I'm not a super fashionista and all but I do love to experiment on certain days I'm into mixing up stuff.

Bye for now. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment