Saturday, November 27, 2010

Buffing up

I'll be hitting the gym starting Monday.

I need to make sure I stay within the weight that's equivalent to my heigt and frame plus, I can't afford to buy anymore clothes.

I refuse to get a bigger waistline and not be able to tuck-in my shirts because of the pregnancy belly.

I want to be able to carry my kids with little effort, run and play with them as much as I can - OUTDOORS!

I want to take care of myself better this time so I can also take good care of my babies.

These are the moments of drama in my life. hehe. But it's all good. Thank you Lord.

If you're looking for a gym in Makati which is affordable but has well maintained equipment, classes and lots of freebies for skin treatments! Go to Slimmer's World Pasay Road and look for Pritch. :) Tell them I referred you so she can give you a great package.

I got a package for Php800 a month only!

Image from Getty Images

No comments :

Post a Comment