Monday, November 15, 2010

The Good Stuff

I've been stuck with the business that is work so much that I can barely blog and I miss blogging.


I've been trying to make a summary of the line-up of entries which are eternally pending.

So to start off, I'm quite excited to post a lot about Baby Food and why I was quite happy to attend one of the best product launches so far.


OH BABY!

I'm not doing a Britney rendition here, mind you. But I'm talking about one chic idea that two mommy chefs have come-up with: an answer to every parent's dilemma when it comes to ensuring their baby's food is indeed HEALTHY and NUTRITIOUS!

Mommy Chef Rebecca and Mommy Chef Tina
with their Elite Team of Food Critiques



What do supermarket-bought baby food have?

READ: PRESERVATIVES

Ok, it's the quickest and easiest fix especially for moms like me who work full time. But long term, it's NOT THE BEST OPTION.

TIDBIT: Countries like Korea are into organically and naturally processed food. Why? Because based on studies, lifespan as each year progresses is shorter due to the many diseases humans get due to their lifestyle, most mainly, from what they eat. So, as the saying goes, WE ARE WHAT WE EAT, so do you want your kids to encounter the same?

OH, YUMMY!

From the press launch, we knew it was about baby food but it wasn't a simple: Here's my product, please let your babies try it and please blog about it. It was an EXPERIENCE which every launch should be. 

I'll blog about the quaint but very nice launch on a separate entry later.

So what's up with the baby food?

There's so much to explain so feel free to visit THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Young Palette Line & Go and Grow Cookies

Teething Biscuits

MY LITTLE CRITIQUE

Peyton, my youngest of the 2 little cuties I have, has just turned 4 months and 2 weeks during the time of the launch.

I started my eldest with a her first solids at the same age. I know, for some, it may be too early, but with the rate my little ones are going with milk, I had to try to introduce solid food already and I wasn't surprised at all with how "SOLD OUT" it was. hehe.

So, how did it go?


THE PRODUCT: Stage 1 Potato and Apple

Second try, if he'll open his mouth

He did! Yay! (while consciously looking at the camera hehe)


I wasn't quite sure he was happy and then...

THE VERDICT: He actually liked it!

He finished half of the little pot and enjoyed it a lot. Of course, I tried it and it actually tasted good! 

So imagine, natural, healthy, no preservatives plus brought to you by totally cool mommy chefs!
Mind you, I was so surprised that these are much cheaper than the local brands counting in that I consider this line baby gourmet food with the quality and the selection given.

TO ORDER

List down the items that you want to purchase and contact the mommy chefs through any of the following:
  • Cell Phone No: 0918 9478462
  • Email: ohbabyph@gmail.com
Or you could use the order form found in their WEBSITE

PICK-UP POINTS AT

Makati
  • 2101 Regency at Salcedo Tordesillas corner Sanchez St. Salcedo Village
  • 2278 Magnolia Street Dasmarinas Village
  • 1 Arguilla Street San Lorenzo Village
  • Fort
Fort
  • 33D North Pacific Plaza Tower For Bonifacio Taguig
Alabang
  • 221 Balayan Street Ayala Alabang Village

No comments :

Post a Comment