Friday, October 22, 2010

Eye Love





Either you buy quality or you get a bargain.

For my eyes, I'd rather spend than have them ruined by cheap sunglasses.

I've been to careless to buy the cheaper ones, only to realize later on that I get dizzy spells and eye strains.

Note: NOT EVERYTHING WITH A UV PROTECTION STICKER IS THE REAL THING

Plus, if it's limited then that's a super plus.

For one thing, I also like the smell of leather and most things hand made, may it be designer or from indie and local artisans.

This is the cherry on top.

Ray-Ban's Craft Collection boasts of premium Italian leather wrapped and hand stitched on its Outdoorsman design for Aviator and Caravan styles. Each piece is also made in Italy with superior hardware and lens quality including Polarized lenses (great for driving and avoiding glare from direct sunlight) and the LA or light adaptive lenses (which adapts to various lighting conditions).

I got the silver lens with the grey leather (will revise post and place photo soon).

I'll take good care of it so I can pass it on to my kids because Ray-Ban eyewear can actually be great heirloom pieces, especially these styles which are quite limited.


:)

No comments :

Post a Comment