Monday, October 18, 2010

Fashion Fever

I have tons of pending blog entries and a lot of those I want to share in my own little space here in cyberworld.


First off, if you haven't experienced the fashion overload at Forever 21, then you are indeed saving money missing out on a lot. I've told myself that I'll never step in there again but I keep coming out of Megamall with those yellow shopping bags. Where's the fun in life if you don't spend a little bit on fashion for yourself? (me trying to put reason behind the F21 shopping fever I've had).




I usually load on basic and key pieces which are really very affordable there.

Plain cotton stretch tees starting at  Php180+ and long sleeved cotton stretch dress tees at Php350+.






On days that I can't decide what to wear or if I have a printed coat or jacket or elaborate accessories, I find that these tops work best.

I'll be posting some other drafts I've made. Despite how I truly love my iPad, I find it a bit hard uploading photos and utilizing all the blogger tools using its interface so all I have are drafts and then I do all the final editing on the laptop still. XD

No comments :

Post a Comment