Friday, October 22, 2010

The Joys of Feeding

This is a family oriented / wholesome blog so despite the headline, it's really not what you think. :)

Mothers will always be more choosy than their picky little eaters nowadays at least because processed baby food really isn't the best staple for our little ones given the many studies of how these food types are made, they just aren't that healthy enough.

For working moms like me though, doing everything from scratch is quite an ordeal already and not all yayas will be able to get what you want and how you want it.



So, one rainy day, I got a special invitation and was totally surprised to be invited as a mom blogger guilty because I haven't been able to update my blog for the longest time.




It wasn't the best weather and I was quite exhausted from working all day but IT WAS ALL WORTH IT.

See, when I love something I really do share it with people. It's one of the main reasons why I started the blog anyway. I would never place something in my blog that I would never use, like and especially don't believe in.

When it comes to my kids (I know I sound like a line from one of those commercials) and I'm sure all parents would agree with me, I really am particular about the food they eat.

My 4-month-old has shown very obvious signs that he really is ready to start on solids. No food ever comes back-out alive after each spoon feeding.

I initially tried the safest and most available from the grocery to see how he likes it and it has proven to be quite a winner for his taste buds but not quite on mommy's checklist of all things healthy.

Until, I encountered Oh Baby!



All Natural Baby Food


"Oh, Baby! is committed to lavishing babies, toddlers and children with all the goodness Mother Nature has to offer so that they can get off to the very best and brightest start. We bring to life our passion by lovingly preparing honest, tasty and nutritious meals that parents can feel good about serving their children. Oh, Baby! works hard to bring the good stuff from Mother Nature’s bounty to the family table so that parents can make the most of their children’s growing years."

For the full product info and pricing (WHICH IS AMAZINGLY AFFORDABLE FOR THE QUALITY THAT THEY GIVE!) visit their WEBSITE 
Imagine as if you've just personally prepared your baby's food with NO PRESERVATIVES & ADDITIVES, plus it's specially prepared by 2 mommy chefs who are quite known in their field.

Mommy chef Rebecca pursued her passion for food in Le Cordon Bleu in London and graduated with a Cuisine Diploma.  She is Food Safety and Hygiene Certified by the Royal Institute of Public Health and Hygiene.

She has worked as Regional Chef for Asia, Africa and the Middle East for Unilever.  Most importantly, she is mommy to a bright-eyed one-year-old daughter who is learning more and more about good food everyday.

Mommy chef Tina went after her dream in the Culinary Institute of America in New York. She has an AOS in occupational studies and is Safe serve certified.  While in the Big Apple, Mommy Tina worked as a line cook in Tabla Restaurant and Catering Manager in the well-known and loved Dean and Deluca.

She is mommy to a bubbly four-year-old girl and active one-year-old boy.  Her new dream is to make food with natural goodness that parents like her can feel good about giving their children.

I'll have such a long post as I will most likely rave about the entire product line but my next post will cover how fab the chic press launch was and how my kids judged their products.

But one's thing's for sure, rarely (if not never) will you find a product such as theirs.

No comments :

Post a Comment