Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sweet Tooth



I have been into sweets since I can remember and my husband is really complaining about it and I think so will my body since I really am gaining weight.

So I'm hitting the gym soon again! hehe.

But this weekend, I'll be attempting to make an Indian desert called Gulab Jamun.

I have tasted it once when my boss gave us some of her mom's home cooked Gulab Jamun and I have been wanting and looking for places to get it.

I went to Kyss in Makati Ave for dinner and was so happy they served it there.

Thanks to my friend Google, I was able to download a lot of recipes for it.

I will update this post soon and see how my attempt goes.

Another part of my wish list is an oven. I LOVE TO BAKE and I want my kids to enjoy home cooked and baked meals and snacks like my brothers and I did when mom and I baked together at home. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment