Sunday, July 29, 2012

So Far So Good Apple

It's been ages since my last post! I have busier than ever....

But anyway, I'm stepping into a lot of new things in my life.
With God's grace and my family's support, I'm off to a new start.

Speaking of new, I'll be doing some changes to the blog.
Most of it will be sectioned into interest areas, something I'm excited on doing so crossing my fingers I will be able to get it through the next months hehe.

To start off, I upgraded to Mountain Lion OS X and after 2 painstaking days of downloading (Both my globe DSL and Wireless Myfi device were below 1Mbps speed!), I was finally able to upgrade.





4+GB of downloading, 2 days later and I was able to get a hold of it
Then add of course 30 minutes of installation time


So it's blue now...the purplish one kinda grew on me already though :)


This is one of the features I'm happy about: Messages
You can send to all apple devices that have iMessage and more
(I think, I haven't explored most of it yet)

Maybe it's just me but my Mac seems faster? 
Or maybe when surfing the status bar that loads feels more "seamless" or more "fluid" for lack of better terms

So far so good, no bugs experienced yet.

I'm going to do a follow-up full review later on.

You'll see a lot of posts later on from me on gadgets and other interests of mine...because moms can be geeks too! haha.

To know more about the features of this so far amazing $20 OS X upgrade, go HERE.

How to download?

Go to the App Store and just click-away.
Make sure you have an Apple Account and a registered credit card.
Check your internet speed: HERE, if it's at least 3Mbps, then you'll be able to finish in half a day or a couple of hours. 

Be prepared to do an overnight download if it's less...gahhhhh.

Cheers!




No comments :

Post a Comment