Saturday, June 11, 2011

Travelog: Bora May 2011

IMG_1294
Not me in the pic, some random shots I took

I have been to Boracay for work and with the hubby (then boyfriend) who tagged during the last day when I had free time back in 2006.

I went back last year after 5 years!!! But for work again.

Been wanting to go back but with my kids and the hubby.

I want the kids to see the must-visit places even before we go out to travel outside of the Philippines.



IMG_1295
Played a little with the color settings, love the contrast

Some pictures I took. Didn't get as many, was too tired coming from a long week at the office then the busy schedule we had for the event (Borabound X), even if I wanted to relax a little, I still couldn't take my mind off work and my kids.
IMG_1244
Feet shot! hehe. I'm not much of a beach bum but I like walking in the sand despite the allergies I get


I don't crave for the beach, I usually get blisters, insect bites and allergic reactions or irritations from the sand but I love how the breeze hits you despite the hot and humid weather.

IMG_1317 

The waves and the view gives you that natural high though I'd trade being in a city in a foreign land with all the bargain hunting opportunities and neat finds, nothing really beats our own country's tourist destinations.

But then again, I always see something new and modern in Boracay, despite the fact that it's been 5 years, I know for a fact that it's getting really commercialized.

But then again, I needed the coffee break! LOL.

IMG_1321
Starbucks by the beach!



There were local finds of course and I got a pair of little guitars for the kids. :)

IMG_1311


Human statues were part of the main attraction at D'Mall but to take a picture, you HAD to pay

IMG_1233
Stolen shot! hehe
Great effort for the local government in terms of keeping it clean. There were a number of accessible trash bins for bio and non-biodegradable items. I wish all public places in Metro Manila had them.

IMG_1314

Here's hoping I can take the family next summer there!

IMG_1324
At The Tides roofdeck

No comments :

Post a Comment