Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday just ate up Tuesday!

Seriously!? I didn't feel the long weekend at all.

I feel tired and harassed having used my Monday to finish some work needed for today.

I just hope my entire week is sneeze-free, highly-productive and by a miracle, a little less stressful...hopefully.

I was able to fix some parts of the room and organize some items in our room so that's a start.

Haven't shopped since the time I posted except for necessities so that's a great deal of restraint and effort. 11 weeks to go! huhuhu hahaha!

Couldn't sleep because all the emails I made, so I capped off the night making first few accessories for my online store relaunch.

I decided to make bold pieces for the relaunch line.

I want them unique, fashion forward but all affordable.



So wish me luck and all the best to you all as well!

No comments :

Post a Comment