Thursday, April 15, 2010

For Them Little Boys

I never had a hard time buying stuff for my little girl as there are A LOT of choices. The hard part was keeping myself from buying! 

But when it comes to baby boys, there aren't so many choices specifically when it comes to clothing.

I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a cute multiply shop which I've recently just revisited. 


I've bought things from them before for my daughter and service is pretty good.

I LOVE THESE and will definitely get them for my baby boy after I'm done with the essentials:


Cute right? Php650


Boxers! Php150


In another version, also Php650

Preppy

Corporate

Baby Chucks! (My husband collects Chucks)

Baby Socks with Rubber Soles, Php260


I can't wait to give birth and see our baby boy! Just 3 weeks to go!

No comments :

Post a Comment